Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ramadan Mubarak!

Salaams,

Belated Ramadan Mubarak to all. May Allah accept your fasting and answer your Duas! May you reap all the blessings of this wonderful month and may it strengthen your Iman and bring you closer to Allah! Ameen


It has been a really long time since I posted. Alhamdulillah I made it back from Kuwait and had a wonderful trip. Sadly the computer at my inlaws was acting up so I had no access to the net. But that actually turned out to be a blessing in disguise since I was able to concentrate on enjoying my time there instead of spending hours infront of the computer as I have a habit of doing. :))


Well since it is Ramadan and I am trying to get the most out of it, I have decided not to post until after Eid. I want to try and keep my mind occupied with worshipping activities as much as possible. So inshallah my stories from my trip and the pics from there will come after Ramadan.


Take care everyone and have a great Ramadan!


Salaams for now :))

No comments: